Tracey T
Tracey T
  • Mission, TX

Moved..

Well I am back in South Texas, we came home to visit my Mother in Law and ended up having to stay, she is an elder woman and had a nasty fall so we are right back were we started from only without a home. I spend my days and nights taking care of her and making her garden grow. She is a garden lover too and has really loved what I have done to the place! Looks like we will be moving back here for the time being!! Thankfully we never got a place of our own up in Farmersville,Tx. Many thanks to my sister for putting up with us! God sure works his magic on us! Pics to follow in the days to come..Really hope all has been well out your backdoor!
This is just one of my old plants that I lost when I moved up North, lookind to replace it soon!

• Bren Haas

Thanks for connecting ... I love this post on ferns!

• Tracey T

@Bren Haas Thank you so much! I'll have more soon! Good to meet you! :)

• Vetsy

Awww...What a wonderful story...and what a blessing you are to your Mother in law..I know she must appreciate you very much! Timing is everything..God knows where you are and what you are doing and he is going to give you much favor....Looking forward to see you new pics..