Simple Tricks for Decorating With White

While some people feel too much white in the home looks cold and uninviting, I find it makes a room bright and airy. Varying the shades of white, adding small pops of color, and including textural elements helps to keep the.room from feeling too frosty. See more photos and tips on my blog.
http://www.town-n-country-living.com/decorating-with-white.html
Use varying shades of white.Steam White paint by Laura Ashley has a gray-blue undertone and is used on the walls in the dining room. Paris Gray chairs and a blue mason jar with flowers add a pop of color for added interest.
Town and Country Living

• Susen Gail

Lovely, well-appointed dining room. How hard was putting up the embossed wallpaper on the ceiling? And did you stencil that rug? Thanks, susen

• B. Enne

Great look--bright and airy, warm and cozy.