Creating a Gorgeous Outdoor Space

Having a gorgeous outdoor space for your friends and family to gather and socialize is an important part of your home. If you have the space, you should try to have an area for conversation, as well as dining. Your guests should be comfortable and it should be conducive for entertaining. I'm sharing my outdoor space and some tips on creating your own.
Pergola and outdoor chimney with outdoor sectional and all weather wicker coffee tables.
Adirondack chairs with floral pillows and outdoor garden seat used as an end table.
Double chaise with Oatmeal color cushion.
Outdoor kitchen
Outdoor kitchen
Chaise lounge chairs with oatmeal color cushions with throw pillows
Pergola, outdoor chimney and outdoor kitchen
Stone walkway leading to pool area
Stone walkway leading to pool area
Stone walkway leading to pool area
Stone walkway leading to pool area
House on the Way - Leslie

• Erin Moria

Hi. I was wondering if you have a post on your outdoor fireplace. I'm trying to find a tutorial for making one as a diy or purchasing a kit. I'd be curious to know if this is something to leave to the professionals or if it can be done as a diy. Thanks!

• Cindy

Maybe I missed it. Did you mention the "floor"? Is it stained concrete?
  • Shelli Kisch Haipek

I think I'm missing something? I don't see any tips. All I see a rich lady that is showing off her yard and pool that she paid someone to do for her. Am I wrong?