Beth at Unskinny Boppy
Beth at Unskinny Boppy
  • Birmingham, AL

Old Weathered Door Turned Coffee Table

Hey Hometalkers! I wanted to share this coffee table that my handy husband created for me using some furniture grade wood, spindle legs, an old wooden door and some copper piping. My neighbor had this weathered old exterior door out on the curb for trash pickup. I stopped and asked if we could have it, and he hand delivered it to my basement! My husband cut it in half, framed it out and added legs, then added the copper pipe as an accent underneath. I absolutely love the way this table turned out. It's sturdy and is perfect for my son to race his cars around the "tracks".
Old weathered door turned coffee table
Old weathered door turned coffee table
old weathered door turned coffee table, doors, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects, Copper piping underneath coffee table
Copper piping accent underneath coffee table
Coffee table in Living room
Coffee table in Living room
Thanks for letting me share! :) Be sure to go see the rest of the DIY old door coffee table on the blog:
Beth at Unskinny Boppy