Airforcemom Rpratt
Airforcemom Rpratt
  • Taylor, MI

How do you make jewelry holders / hangers.?

Bernice HAirforcemom RprattKMS Woodworks
+11

is there a site on here or what is a good site,? im wanting to kno how to make a jewelry holder/ hangers.?
  • Airforcemom Rpratt

what site do you kno of.?

• Alexandra Arena

Here's a simple DIY post I love, @Airforcemom Rpratt: http://www.hometalk.com/1341040/diy-jewelry-holder

• Carol G

I have posted in crafts an earring organizer that I make.

• KMS Woodworks

I built some basic wood frames with a hardwood ply center. I then installed some small decorative nails to hang necklaces on. ( My silver smith work with my sweeties bead work) Earrings were hung on a simple commercial hanger we picked up on Ebay for about 10 bucks http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-56-Holes-Earring-Jewelry-Display-Stand-Jewelry-Holder-Bronze-T-001/380476077029?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D11%26meid%3D8047806441998633541%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1005%26rk%3D3%26sd%3D380643718147%26

• Airforcemom Rpratt

to kms woodworks'.i do like the jewelry holders that i see but not really wanting to buy them,im looking to make them.do you have a pic of wat you made.?

• Bernice H

@Airforcemom Rpratt Hi, an easy way to make a jewelry holder is use an old picture frame and some screening..attach the screen to the frame and hang your earrings on it. I am always looking for easier ways to keep my stuff out where I can see it. There are many other ideas too. I have also seen one recently, a painted cheese grater..like the old ones..sooo cool! Then there are the Rubbermaid(?) divider things,(used for storage,) with vinyl coated bars on them, I currently am using one of my jewelry tiers that I make, and also a metal bird on twigs I got from Hobby Lobby, hung on the wall. If you want pictures , just yell.

• Bernice H

@Airforcemom Rpratt I just went up to 'search' for you and typed in earrings ..tada. Several suggestions. I also got to thinking of picture frame with lace glued to frame.., hang earrings on lace , pretty!

• KMS Woodworks

@Airforcemom Rpratt I think they are in one of my storage sheds...it has been a few years since I have done the craft fairs / shows. I'll see If I can did them up in the next few days. My sweetie has tasked me with a pretty heavy "fix" the guest room project as her sister's family in coming at the end of the week.

• Bernice H

@KMS Woodworks soooo the snow must be gone??? What are you going to do to the guest room?

• KMS Woodworks

@Bernice H ...our guest room ends up being the catch all room in the house. We have dubbed it "shipping and receiving". To complicate things a bit more, last week I had completed cleared out the kids room for painting carpet cleaning etc. so a lot of their stuff ended up in the guest room...I basiclly need to haul away misc stuff, clean etc.

• Bernice H

@KMS Woodworks isn't that the truth. Thank good ness we do have guests once in awhile, or it would never get decluttered. we only have that one room for storage,and the closet is jammed full of all sorts of bedding because I love comforters!! have fun !

• Bernice H

@Airforcemom Rpratt Have you figured out what to do?

• Airforcemom Rpratt

yes bernice i came up with a few ideas,making a jewelry hanger out of a wooden coat hanger,an adding cup hooks to it.i seen on pinterest.now i need to find where i seen the folder @. you use a cereal box,like a folder,n you decorate it anyway it want it to look.would love to look @ it aain cos i really want to make it soooo badly.love making things like that.

• Bernice H

ok, post when you can..love to see it all done.