DIY Coastal Decor: How to Make a Driftwood Vase

Looking for a way to use driftwood found on your beach vacation? Well, I haven't been lucky enough to find it on my own, but I purchased a box of driftwood on Etsy back in January and this is the second project I've made from it. I love how this driftwood vase adds a little coastal decor to our covered porch.
Love coastal decor? Find out how to make a driftwood vase by clicking the link in the description.
diy coastal decor how to make a driftwood vase, crafts, home decor
Supplies you'll need other than the driftwood are a glass jar, hot glue, sandpaper and jute twine. Tools needed: a saw to cut the wood
I used an old candle jar to make the vase.
Braided jute twine
Braided jute twine
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South

• Bonnie Dodge

I'm interested in the price you paid for the driftwood. Also how many or large was the order?? I love the your driftwood vase!!! What a Great idea!! Thanks for your time ;)

• Zoe Whitaker

i collected a ton of driftwood...large to small..made wreaths etc...lots of smalls left ..think i will recyle some plastic jugs cut down and add to for planters