DIY Coastal Decor: How to Make a Driftwood Vase

Looking for a way to use driftwood found on your beach vacation? Well, I haven't been lucky enough to find it on my own, but I purchased a box of driftwood on Etsy back in January and this is the second project I've made from it. I love how this driftwood vase adds a little coastal decor to our covered porch.
Love coastal decor? Find out how to make a driftwood vase by clicking the link in the description.
Supplies you'll need other than the driftwood are a glass jar, hot glue, sandpaper and jute twine. Tools needed: a saw to cut the wood
I used an old candle jar to make the vase.
Braided jute twine

18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South

• Bonnie Dodge
    Bonnie Dodge

I'm interested in the price you paid for the driftwood. Also how many or large was the order?? I love the your driftwood vase!!! What a Great idea!! Thanks for your time ;)

• Zoe Whitaker
    Zoe Whitaker

i collected a ton of driftwood...large to small..made wreaths etc...lots of smalls left ..think i will recyle some plastic jugs cut down and add to for planters