Mommy is coocoo
Mommy is coocoo
  • Oklahoma City, OK

How to Make an American Flag From a Pallet

The complete American Flag on the buffet in my formal dining room.  I love the juxtaposition of the big trash day pallet with my crystal chandelier.
The complete American Flag on the buffet in my formal dining room. I love the juxtaposition of the big trash day pallet with my crystal chandelier.
After you have disassembled your pallet trace your cross (or whatever you want to use) in the center of the wood.
Paint the pallet planks alternating red and white.  Paint a small navy square in the top left corner. Be sure you don't paint over your traced section.  I used $1.00 crafters paint for all my paints.
Paint the pallet planks alternating red and white. Paint a small navy square in the top left corner. Be sure you don't paint over your traced section. I used $1.00 crafters paint for all my paints.
Stencil the letters on.  I used a black sharpie.
Stencil the letters on. I used a black sharpie.
I chose to stencil a scripture in the center of my cross.
My kids painted each of the stars.  I randomly placed the star stencil in the blue section.  Random placement made it easy!
My kids painted each of the stars. I randomly placed the star stencil in the blue section. Random placement made it easy!
Mommy is coocoo

• Georgeanna Autrey

I like this and admire you working on a project with three little ones, Great job Mom !!

• Nancy

Awsome piece of work to support our great country God Bless!!!