Creatively Living
Creatively Living
  • Richland, WA

The First Night in a Fixer......"unstaged".

We are FINALLY into our next fixer home! I'm so excited to share the entire process. This is a post about our first evening/night in the fixer. There are always some unexpected surprises and you never get as far as you think you will!
the first night in a fixer unstaged, home improvement
Creatively Living

• Gail Salminen

@Creatively Living you have quite the challenge ahead, but I am sure you are the right person for the bill. I can see why you like this house, it does have a lot of charm to come out in it. You have a very warm and welcoming sense of style, I am sure it will be the envy of the neighbourhood when your are done. Please share your progress as you go! Thanks for posting.

• Creatively Living

Thank you so much @Gail Salminen I'm excited to share it all on the blog! That's the great thing about blogs/Hometalk etc... People who enjoy the same things can appreciate their commonalities!