DIY Outdoor Farmhouse Table

What to do when you cannot budget $4395 for your outdoor table... Build it with help of Ana White and Shanty2Chic Sisters!! Here's our new outdoor table and I am in love!! I gave it a soft milk paint wash on the top to help it weather a little prettier!! You can see more here http://www.vintagecharmrestored.com/?p=1700
Cabot Jarrah Brown stain all over and soft milk paint wash on the top.
Following the building plans from the Shanty 2 Chic girls we saved ourselves quite the money on this table!! And together built a table we will have for years to come. The stain we used was Cabot's Jarrah Brown.
This was such a wonderful project to do with my husband. Made for a great mother's day gift!!
It's fun to use old pitchers for your garden flowers.
MMS Ironstone wash over the top
I used a MMS Ironstone wash over the top of the stain and used Tung Oil to seal.

Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas

To see more: http://www.vintagecharmrestored.com/?p=1700

• Sue Weiker

I LOVE This table. I think we'll make one, but, I have a gorgeous entry door that is almost 100 years old I want to top it with. I"ll finish it for outdoors, then we'll have a piece of glass cut to put into the top to cover the orginal glass. I saw that done on a door topped table where go meet for coffee with girlfriends. Loved the look. I love your table as well. Great job. Be proud

• Sue Weiker

We will make it a summer or late spring project this year. I will post a picture when it's done. Thanks for the inspiration