DIY Outdoor Farmhouse Table

What to do when you cannot budget $4395 for your outdoor table... Build it with help of Ana White and Shanty2Chic Sisters!! Here's our new outdoor table and I am in love!! I gave it a soft milk paint wash on the top to help it weather a little prettier!! You can see more here http://www.vintagecharmrestored.com/?p=1700
Cabot Jarrah Brown stain all over and soft milk paint wash on the top.
Following the building plans from the Shanty 2 Chic girls we saved ourselves quite the money on this table!! And together built a table we will have for years to come. The stain we used was Cabot's Jarrah Brown.
This was such a wonderful project to do with my husband. Made for a great mother's day gift!!
It's fun to use old pitchers for your garden flowers.
MMS Ironstone wash over the top
I used a MMS Ironstone wash over the top of the stain and used Tung Oil to seal.

To see more: http://www.vintagecharmrestored.com/?p=1700

• Sue Weiker

I LOVE This table. I think we'll make one, but, I have a gorgeous entry door that is almost 100 years old I want to top it with. I"ll finish it for outdoors, then we'll have a piece of glass cut to put into the top to cover the orginal glass. I saw that done on a door topped table where go meet for coffee with girlfriends. Loved the look. I love your table as well. Great job. Be proud

• Sue Weiker

We will make it a summer or late spring project this year. I will post a picture when it's done. Thanks for the inspiration