Wet spots in the yard.

+20
My husband and I inherited this beautiful house in the country. I love it except for the constant wet spots in the front yard. The second photo with the fence and power pole shows the lower part and the one with the three greener spots it the upper part of the yard. It's kind of a bowl shape with a pretty steep slope from the porch (Where I stood to take the photo), These photos were taken in January, so the streams seem to run year round. Mowing is a real challenge because it's like going through a mud bog. I think the middle greener spot may be my neighbor's leach field. It starts in his yard and has been pretty stinky lately.
I'm looking for any suggestions to manage these spots. Would a pond work? Unfortunately we have city water and the access point is to the right of the pole near where the greener stripe runs.
Is there hope that won't break the bank?
wet spots in the yard, landscape, outdoor living, SW View from porch showing driveway
SW View from porch showing driveway
wet spots in the yard, landscape, outdoor living, South View from porch
South View from porch.