Melody
Melody
  • Elgin, IL

Napoleonic Blue Dresser Makeover

This is one of my favorite furniture transformations. The sad, old semi-gloss painted dresser needed some TLC. I stripped the top and stained it in a dark stain, then painted the body of the dresser in Napoleonic Blue Chalk Paint® and finished it in dark wax.
For more detailed information you can check out my post http://mypassionfordecor.blogspot.com/2012/07/feeling-navy-blue.html
Napoleonic Blue Chalk Paint ® topped in clear and dark wax.
Melody

• C.c. volpe

I bought a huge heavy scrolled wood living room set that I have been detail sanding all summer..A clear finish is what I originally wanted but there is so much damage that can't be fixed, have been racking my brain on how I should refinish them.Had thought black but seeing this color!! WOWZAH!! Doing the happy dance !. TY for the inspiration

• Shirley Long

wow...i love what you have done with this really well done I have been given a really nice coffee table but very badly scratched and I am going to do it up and make it look new again.