Pallet Sectional For Outside

I have most of the pallets I need for my sectional. Still in the planning stage, but I will post more pictures as it progresses.
pallet sectional for outside, diy, pallet projects, repurposing upcycling
pallet sectional for outside, diy, pallet, repurposing upcycling
Still need to finish around edges and paint, then make some cushions. But so far its looking great
15 large pallets so far is what I've used.

• Shelley

Do you have instructions on how to make this amazing pallet sectional?
  • Ryan

I would love the plans for this great project

thank you
  • Donna

What about the cushions? I have made something similar to this and it has been an expensive nightmare finding cushions to fit without breKing the bank.

• Kristin

Hi. I'm just randomly cruising through here and saw your question. I'm making a pallet sectional and was facing the same issue. I ended up going with crib mattresses! Seems like a great idea to me. Great size and thickness.plus they're waterproof! I ended up buy several off of swap/garage sale sites that are like new (even still in the plastic) and it cost me next to nothing. :)

• Destiny Dowdle

Mine is very simular to this and for the cushions i got creative and rounded up old used crib mattresses cut plywood to match wrapped in weatherproof fabric and stapled it on my chaise section i used a twin mattress i only spent 30$ on the fabric hope this helps some of you 😀

• Lorrainealexander

I love the way it looks. I plan on doing the same thing around my fire pit. I have all the pallets I need. But they don't look as nice as yours. Where did you get your pallets? They look brand new