Martha K
Martha K
  • Atlanta, GA
Asked on Apr 15, 2012

Having a custom shed built for lawn equipment, etc. Plan to put planting table on one end.

Martha K3po3

Have a pair of barn-type doors from old shed and wondering about getting creative with these to make planting table to attach to the new shed. Ideas?
  • 3po3

So do you want to turn the barn doors into the planting table or use them as shed doors? If it's the former, here is a pretty cool project for a simple table: http://hogsandroses.blogspot.com/2008/05/barn-door-table.html

• Martha K

I was thinking of using for the planting table...but tonight In the attic i discovered a wood door original to my 1950's house and now I'm thinking of using that for the planting table and possibly using the barn door for a shelf below the door. I have some of the original 1950's windows and will use one above the table with some colorful paintings on the panes. I like the barn door table a lot! Thanks!