The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
  • Jacksonville, NC

Adding Summer Freshness to Your Home for FREE!

I suffer from a common Summertime disease that many of you may also share.
I have O.C.D. Yep, I a bad case of it this time of year. "Obsessive Clipping Disorder." With my gardening clippers in hands, I have managed to fill a number of vases and containers around my home with fresh ivy, grapevine and assorted greenery. And best of all, it didn't cost me a single penny. As in FREE! The next time you want to
I used a tin-bottom tray and added a selection of white dishes and pitchers.  I also used the tin-numbered tags I sell in my online shop. Farmhouse Decor.
I used a tin-bottom tray and added a selection of white dishes and pitchers. I also used the tin-numbered tags I sell in my online shop. Farmhouse Decor.
This small tin chalkboard from my shop was the perfect size to create a little message.
A pretty white milk bottle with my favorite number.
A pretty embellished pitcher...
A pretty embellished pitcher...
With 5-acres of grapevine and other greenery on our property - no wonder I have O.C.D.  :)
With 5-acres of grapevine and other greenery on our property - no wonder I have O.C.D. :)
Simple touches that did not cost me a dime to pull together.
Grapevine.  Need I say more?  :)
Grapevine. Need I say more? :)
My breakfast room table and hutch dressed for Summer.
A small white pitcher with a cute little "B" monogram - filled with curly-handled spoons and forks.
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett