Asked on Apr 16, 2012

To Paint Ceilings White OR To Not Paint Ceilings White -- that is the question. Like or Dislike?!

Int2363025Carolyn JerniganJim Jakes
+110

q to paint ceilings or to not paint ceilings that is the question like or dislike, paint colors, painting
  • Sandy Hartnett

Love the color! Hugs

• Nancy Spencer Carlson

leave it alone! It's beautiful!

• Jim Jakes

I always paint the ceiling the same color if it is a light color but get creative with bold colors, designs and graphics. It's only paint after all. The photos look great.

• Carolyn Jernigan

That pop of color is unexpected, very charming and unstuffy!

, I have 10 ft ceilings and the rooms are big I figured I could get away with painting my dinning room the same as my walls I think it turned out I wanted to show off the original woodwork in my 1930 bungalow
  • Int2363025

You probably have your mind made up. But, always remember that the ceiling is the fifth (5th) WALL. Therefore, it should never be painted boring white. Any color whether it be the wall color, lighter than wall or an accent color. This is from a designer with a following that trusts my judgement.