Tammy Brenner
Tammy Brenner
  • Stockton, CA

The Backyard is Filling in Beautifully & A Few New Glass Crafts.

Just thought I'd share how the backyard is filling in. I love waking up in the morning and going out about 6am with my coffee and seeing what has bloomed today. It's so refreshing & peaceful. I'm not your typical gardener, I really don't know what I'm doing. If I see something I like I plant it. If it starts looking a little sad I move it to another location. I don't trim when I'm suppose too, so I'm told. But everything seems to grow anyways. I just water & appreciate the beauty.
the backyard is filling in beautifully amp few new glass crafts, flowers, gardening, outdoor living
Love when this one comes back every year. It's one of my favorites.
Another glass project I just finished.
Another glass project I just finished.
My latest glass craft.
My latest glass craft.
Just a little peak. Can't wait until their in full bloom.
My sunflowers are starting to get really tall & just starting to open.
A pair of little boots I picked up at a yard sale for $1.00
The yard is starting to fill in.
The yard is starting to fill in.
Does anyone know what this is? Because it grows like a weed and speads all over, but I like the yellow flowers for color in the yard.
This ones inside, but still had to share it's beauty.

• Zerlindatar

I do love the look of 4:00s but had to start deleting them from my yard a few years ago. They grow TOO well here in Morgan Hill, CA. I had several colors but they were becoming invasive in so many areas of my garden front and back. It took me 4 or 5 years of digging up their giant roots that had developed over the years. And I also had to keep on top of the babies coming up from seed like (four oh) clockwork each spring. I now just enjoy some yellow ones that grow down about 2 houses that I am sure came from seeds out of my yard.

• Bernice H

Beautiful , thanks for letting us peek. Your dish flower is lovely. I have some also.(posted) My problem is water spotting and hard water glazing all my dish creations. I always wonder what the other folks here on HT do about hard water glazing and clouding their fun things in the garden. You have so many flowers, all I have are sunflowers..volunteers. Love 'em. everything else is green, mosly hostas and nonblooming day lilies, which is ok , we like grass looking plants too! :0