Outdoor Furniture From Pallets

$13
5-6 Hours

my husband built this entire pallet outdoor furniture set for us and the neighbors. It is our favorite hangout spot. Love having coffee at the morning with everybody and of course relaxing at the evening with a glass of wine:)
outdoor furniture from pallets, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture, pallet, repurposing upcycling

• Rita Hirst

thank you for your answers. I was wondering if it was legal to just take. I googled and it is not legal, and a hot subject here in Arizona (OOOO no pun intended) . So definitely ask for permission first..... or watch out for those security cameras :-)

• Xena Nierobisz

yes definitely ask. My husband brings them from work. You can find some on on the back of many stores like Lowes and Home Depot,