Our Super Cheap and Simple Raised Garden Bed

When you've got your mind set on something, things can happen fast! Also, being willing to take less than stellar boards for this type of project can help save money if you ask for a discount. We used a spade to dig up the grass, built the box, filled it in and planted it in just over 24 hours. Now I just hope our veggies survive! While doing it we found that we've got grubs so we'll have to figure out how to combat that later! For lots more details go to http://29ruehouse.blogspot.com/2012/04/our-super-cheap-and-simple-raised.html
our super cheap and simple raised garden bed, gardening, homesteading, raised garden beds
Crystal - 29 Rue House

• GIADA S

LOVE THIS..GONNA DO THIS TOO

• Susan

I made 2 raised beds. 4' x 4'. I didn't dig up the grass underneath. I did staple landscape fabric to the outside bottom, leaving a few extra inches on each side.