Melody
Melody
  • Elgin, IL

Creamy Empire Dresser Makeovers

The two empire dressers were made over with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Cream and Annie Sloan soft dark and clear waxes. New glass knobs from Hobby Lobby were the finishing touch on these beauties.
http://mypassionfordecor.blogspot.com/2012/09/creamy-yellow-empire-dressers.html
Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Cream
Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Cream
Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Cream
Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Cream
Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Cream
Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Cream
Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Cream
Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Cream
Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Cream
Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Cream
Melody

• Karen Rossman Clark

Very nice indeed! I just ordered the dark wax from Amazon.com since I live in a community that isn't so apt to have it. I will be using it on future projects. I did a sideboard in similar colors and following through on my kitchen cabinets, table and anything else that will open up my kitchen into the light while being warm, I first made the dark cabinets white but my home is mostly warm in colors and wanted that kitchen to reflect the rest of the house so decided on beige in two colors.

• Connie A. Ewing

I'm new to this site. What exactly is *chalk paint*? I thought it was paint that you use as a chalk board.