Kris Cole
Kris Cole
  • Saint Francis, MN

Naturally Repair Wood With Vinegar and Canola Oil

$22.00

Use 3/4 cup of oil, add 1/4 cup vinegar. white or apple cider vinegar, mix it in a jar, then rub it into the wood. You don't need to wipe it off; the wood just soaks it in Credit goes to .Heili's Healthy Haven
naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil, painted furniture, Interesting
Interesting!
naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil, painted furniture, This is what I am going to attempt this idea on hope it works
This is what I am going to attempt this idea on, hope it works!
naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil, painted furniture, Hot Mess
Hot Mess!
naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil, painted furniture, Front before I began
Front before I began.
naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil, painted furniture, Ewww Ouch
Ewww! Ouch!
naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil, painted furniture, Side untouched but ol running from the top I am kinda messy
Side, untouched, but ol running from the top...I am kinda messy :)
naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil, painted furniture, Front after
Front after.
naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil, painted furniture, TV table half done
TV table half done....
naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil, painted furniture, After better
After...better
naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil, painted furniture, Half done
Half done....
naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil, painted furniture, All done
All done!
naturally repair wood with vinegar and canola oil, painted furniture, Finished and in it s new home
Finished, and in it's new home!

• Mro164

Did you sand or prep before applying the oil and vinegar mixture?

• Caryn

I have deep scratches and water spots on a wood table will it work for those?

• Melissa C Graham
    43 minutes ago

Will this work on a front door? Can I seal the door to protect it from the elements after repair?

• Ivonne Shoucair

Thanks for the advice; I will test it on an area where there isn't that much traffic and will ensure that we clean it up completely avoiding residues that may be slippery.

• Jerri Verity

Yes, but my hardwood floors need something, the finish has rubbed off in some places.