Kris Cole
Kris Cole
  • Saint Francis, MN

Naturally Repair Wood With Vinegar and Canola Oil

$22.00

Use 3/4 cup of oil, add 1/4 cup vinegar. white or apple cider vinegar, mix it in a jar, then rub it into the wood. You don't need to wipe it off; the wood just soaks it in Credit goes to .Heili's Healthy Haven
Interesting!
This is what I am going to attempt this idea on, hope it works!
Hot Mess!
Front before I began.
Ewww! Ouch!
Side, untouched, but ol running from the top...I am kinda messy :)
Front after.
TV table half done....
After...better
Half done....
All done!
Finished, and in it's new home!

• Donna Pennington

If I use this and decide later to stain and or varnish it will the oil affect it

• Swt8262996

Hi, I have a problem you might help me with, I set a hot dish on a painted wood table and now the wood is bulging. How to fix?

• Delores

My husband put a towel on my table top to iron hemming strips to curtains problem when he took towel my table top had lost its shine and looked like Big water stain help

• Mary

I will try this on a water stain on my walnut piano.

• Jan Scheiding Nabert

If a small area ...Try this spot fix first Use cigarette or other ash & mix with a couple of drops of saliva or water into a thick paste. Use your finger & gently rub it into the area with the water ring Wipe with a clean dry cloth

• Ruth-Cassandra Hunt

I’m going to try this on my dinner table where my cousin wrote (read carved) a paragraph into 2 different spots. Sadly, she’s not a child so I couldn’t charge her parents for the damage & as a college student, there was no way she could replace my table. It’s too big and heavy to move to sand & repaint, so hopefully this works