Anita
Anita
  • Dacula, GA
Asked on Apr 18, 2012

We have some travertine tile that we need installed in our entry way.

Designing Home INc.AnitaAna M
+6

We purchased everything needed to install, grout and seal the tile. Now all we need to do is find someone who will do this at a reasonable cost. The entry is parquet flooring and carpet and is somewhere between 94 & 96 square feet. I know, I have no idea what the builder was thinking. The tiles are 16 x 16 and we have a 24" x 24" medallion to center by the door. Anyone have any ideas on an installer? We live off I-85 Hamilton Mill exit off hwy 124. HELP!!!
Area by bedroom door to the right of the front door upon entry
Looking into entryway and front door from breakfast area.
Looking into breakfast area from front door
  • Designing Home INc.

Hi Anita, I can install them for $550.00 (Labor only) include pickup the carpet, but glue done parquet is hard to take off from the floor, for that part I can charge by hourly rate, Check the pictures from similar project but way bigger. call me at 404-287-5413.

q we have some travertine tile that we need installed in our entry way, flooring, tile flooring, tilingq we have some travertine tile that we need installed in our entry way, flooring, tile flooring, tilingq we have some travertine tile that we need installed in our entry way, flooring, tile flooring, tilingq we have some travertine tile that we need installed in our entry way, flooring, tile flooring, tilingq we have some travertine tile that we need installed in our entry way, flooring, tile flooring, tiling
  • See More
  • Anita

Do you know what time frame this could be done? Our son is getting married on June 9th and we'll be having a lot of out of town family in. Also, we could take up the parquet.

• Designing Home INc.

First I want to say congratulations. I can start this Tuesday 4/24/12 or Tuesday 5/1/12 and takes 2 to 3 days to finished. one more things I need to bring to your attention and that's the sub floor, some times sub floor is too wavy and bumpy and need more work on that. so it may be takes one extra day to making the floor even for best result.

• Anita

The subfloor is MDF...will that be a problem?

• Designing Home INc.

Hi Anita, If you don't mind let's talk over the phone then we can get to the point faster. you can call me any time at 404-287-5413. I need some more information then I can give you right idea about your project. I just answer you in this way when I'm in my office or check my email by my phone and takes days for us to make everything straight.

• Ana M

Anita, when I do not want to do tile work the one I trust is :Tile guy's info: Edi Dizdarevic 770-596-4729 He is METICULOUS!

• Designing Home INc.

Hi Mrs. Anita, Are you still wants to do your floor?

• Anita

Not exactly sure if I'm going to do the tile or change it for wood flooring...faster and easier. I'll give you a call to discuss.

• Designing Home INc.

Ok, Call any time please. 404-287-5413

• Your comment...