Kat
Kat
  • Attleboro, MA
Asked on Jun 3, 2013

Curb Appeal

Jeanette SMarian HouseKat
+4

So my sister-in-law and i decided to tackle the little aisle by the driveway that had been forgotten through the years and this is what we ended up with. Still have 2 gaps to fill in between the shrubs...but we have no clue what to do with it =/. Help!
A before, during and after shot of our curb appeal project =)
  • Lisa

What about a bird bath?

• Kat

that was an idea but because we live in a neighborhood with few trees we get few birds and the few that drop by dont linger for long because there are tons of strays =/ maybe a feeder and birdbath combo would help though

• Kiktavi Landscape Design

a plant called Polygala planted at 3' on center would fill in perfectly. Look it up on google images

• Lori J

I would be tempted to get something vining onto that fence.

• Kat

Lori, I would be all for vines but my sister-in-law had some serious poison ivy,oak, sumac about 3 years ago and now hates all viney plants. Kiktavi, I tried to google it but came across 50 plants that fall into the polygala family =( which one did you have in mind?

• Marian House

Help answer this question...a grape vine or two would be wonderful, and yummy also.

• Jeanette S

You can get color with various greens such as grasses...they need little care. If you get sun, a few day lilies would be pretty and also need little care. If you have some shade, Hostas are good.