Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule
Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule
  • Virginia Beach, VA

Stenciled Blue Armoire W/3 Color Technique (Annie Sloan Chalk Paint)

I bought this armoire about 5-6 years ago. It sat basically unfinished (had some sort of stain but no poly) during that time. I finally painted it RED last year and pretty quickly realized that was not the right color. Nice but too bold for me in this room. So a few months ago, I mixed up some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, in 3 shades of blue, added a stencil and ended up with this......
Bottom half finished with stencil and dark wax.
3 colors, before distressing and wax.
3 colors, before distressing and wax.
Before, first paint job - RED-, and after with ASCP.
Up close detail shots of stencil, distressing,painted and new knobs.
I had originally planned to stencil the top as well but decided against it. Full view finished with 3 color process.
Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule

• Susan Broadwell

Where did you buy the stencil you used and what was the name of your stencil? You did a beautiful job? Susan. My Email,is : smbroadwell@yahoo.com

• Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule

Thank you so much Susan. :) I'm sorry, I don't remember what brand they are. It was actually 2 that I put together. I can tell you, they are just regular ones I purchased at either AC Moore or Michael's.