How a Birdcage Can Change Your Whole Room.

I know we have all been there. We buy one single item, let is sit in the bak seat of your car for a few days, slowly bring it into the house so that your hubby does not see it, and then once you do place it in the room...not only does he NOT see the new purchase, he thinks the coffee table it is sitting on isn't appropriate for the room. What? Haven't you been thru this too? :)
how a birdcage can change your whole room, flowers, home decor, repurposing upcycling
This is the rusty "shabby" table my husband doesn't like.  :)
This is the rusty "shabby" table my husband doesn't like. :)
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett