Melody
Melody
  • Elgin, IL

China Cabinet Makeover In Graphite, Cream and Pure White

This china cabinet was given to me by a client I did work for. It was in dire need of some love. I decided to go with 3 colors on this one. I used Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Graphite for the inside, Cream on the outside and Pure White on the embellishments on the front.
The door had glass in it, but I took it out and replaced it with chicken wire that I painted in the same Cream. I added a small glass
I painted the outside of the china cabinet in Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Cream
The inside of the cabinet is painted in Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Graphite.
I painted the embellishment in Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan in Pure White
china cabinet makeover in graphite cream and pure white, chalk paint, home decor, kitchen cabinets, painted furniture
Melody