Elisa
Elisa
  • Naperville, IL

Kitchen Remodel (the First E-model With Paint and Hardware)

We have completed 2 kitchen remodels since we have been in the house. The first was with paint the second was when we saved enough to gut it and transform it. The post and pictures below are from the first mini e-model.
Paint, hardware and a few days of labor is all we needed for this first kitchen e-model.
Paint: Lowe's Latex Enamel - Satin Black, Rust-Oleum Appliance Paint, Rust-Oleum Spray Paint
Hardware: $1 a pc @ HOBO (Home Owners Bargin Outlet - Small Midwest Retailer)
Kitchen Before View 1
Kitchen Before View 1
Kitchen After View 1
Kitchen After View 1
Kitchen Before View 2
Kitchen Before View 2
Kitchen After View 2
Kitchen After View 2
Kitchen Before View 3
Kitchen Before View 3
Kitchen After View 3
Kitchen After View 3
Paint and products used...
Paint and products used...
Elisa

• Pat Cobb

I just can't stop looking at your pictures. Your old cabinets are the same color as mine and I have always hated them. I'm telling you, I love your kitchen now!

• Elisa

@Pat Cobb WOW, Thank you so much!!! It was well worth the effort! If you do paint them, make sure you put a poly coat on after because they do chip where the handles are most grabbed. Make sense? Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Dennie

I must be the only one here wired backwards. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BEFORE BEST. I am hoping to do mine similar to your before. You did a very good job though.