Joseph G
Joseph G
  • Ocala, FL
Asked on Apr 19, 2012

Outdoor lighting recommendations - what's best? Prefer non solar.

LaurenMidlantic Contracting LLC / Midlantic Electric IncConnie E
+4

• Becky H

I'm quite partial to low voltage landscape lighting!! It's very simple and quite reliable.

• LandlightS

What are you attempting to light? There are many advances in LED floodlighting from the house structure to the ground. And naturally, most directional Low Voltage lighting is now available with LED lamps. Solar lighting, in most cases, not acceptable.

• Joseph G

Thanks for the answers, but I'm still hoping for more ideas.

• Sherrie S

Joseph, I don't think we understand what your question is. Do you want the name of companies that sell lighting?

• Connie E

White Christmas lights bought for $1.00 a box at nay Dollar Tree store. Or Big Lots

• Don't know what you are looking for, exactly. Accent lighting for decoration/walkway ambient lighting or are you looking for area lighting to light things up?

• Lauren

There are lots of outdoor lighting options if you want wireless LED lights. Mr Beams makes LED spotlights and path lights that are motion sensing.