Pat S
Pat S
  • Titusville, FL

My Summer Wreath inspired by Debi M (Washington, NC)

I was so excited and inspired when I saw Deb's wreath, it was a MUST DO and fast! Everything I used was Dollar Tree and Dollar General's dollar ornaments.
my summer wreath inspired by debi m washington nc, home decor
hid the presents under the tree with shells.
Debi M's Summer Memories Wreath... my inspirtion.
Pat S

• Debi M

I've never attempted a blog. Love the way you did that and thanks for the mention. We've been remodeling and breathing life into an American Farm House. Like you, I had to make some serious changes, some because I wanted to and some because of circumstances beyond our control (flooding, termites) We moved here in 2004. Our main concern has been the house and we are now focusing on the landscaping. I love color, probably more than most. I was a property manager for over 20 years. For those who have never been in that business, basically it means white walls and beige carpet. Now I express who I am with lots of color.

• Pat S

Thank you. It's still a work in progress just like my life. Maybe I inspired you to start playing with one of your own. :)