Lori J
Lori J
  • Broken Bow, NE

Garage Sale Conversions and a Bit More...

After a few good finds, I have been busy this week turning trash to treasure.
Have been admiring tool box planters so a couple of cheap finds and here we go.
Needed a trellis for a climbing rose and wanted a pop of color in this corner. $3 for a baby gate and $6 for spray paint.
Wanted a light feature to place on a table on our lower patio.  PVC pipe plus hammered copper spray paint let me turn four very cheap solar lights into a classy little lamp.  I wired the  pipes to an old outlet box that is buried.
Wanted a light feature to place on a table on our lower patio. PVC pipe plus hammered copper spray paint let me turn four very cheap solar lights into a classy little lamp. I wired the pipes to an old outlet box that is buried.
This is the insert from an old screen door. I painted it and inserted chicken wire (also from a garage sale). Brightening up the alley is fun!