LISA H
LISA H
  • Washington Depot, CT

Unique hanging magazine rack

If there is one thing I love to do, it is to re-purpose vintage "junk" into a treasure.....For example, I came across an old iron crib and turned one of the side rails into a hanging magazine rack. I plan to eventually hang the other rail horizontally from the ceiling and turn it into a pot rack....To view additional photos, you can see them here: http://serendipitychicdesign.blogspot.com/2010/12/eclectic-chic-bathroom-makeover.html
unique hanging magazine rack, repurposing upcycling

• Sherrid

My father did this for my mom and I to dry noodles on. We made a lot of home made noodles and he got tired of then laying out on the counters and tables. When we didn't have to dry noodles Mom put the kids artwork up on it. It was very useful item to have. My older sister uses it now to display her crafts.

• Jeanne Johnson Ortego

Love the look! I'm going to steal this idea and adapt it to an old grill-type fridge shelf!