Sago Palm is Growing!

The Sago on the left was planted the same time the one on the right was planted (?) but don't know why it is doing so much better. These are the ones that were rooted from limbs given to my son when a friend on the Coast cut his back. I hope it grows in Atlanta! Hello to Douglas Hunt in New Smyrna Beach, FL who I promised I would post photos! (Any hints on how to help it through the Atlanta winter?)
sago palm is growing, gardening, This palm is now about 2 tall The one next to it is just a nub but was planted at the same time
This palm is now about 2' tall! The one next to it is just a nub but was planted at the same time! (?)
sago palm is growing, gardening, Let s hope this baby takes off too Another one planted at the same time is about this size too
Let's hope this baby takes off too. Another one planted at the same time is about this size too.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 5 comments
Next