Unique Memo Board Made With Bicycle Tires!

Are you looking for that next treasure to go exploring all the thrift stores and garage sales for? Recently I was lucky enough to spend a day at JunkStock in Omaha Nebraska. You can check out my adventure here. If you haven't been you should go! I came home with my head spinning like a bike tire with ideas for future projects! So for your next treasure to search for... make it an old bike tire!
Once you have your tire you just have to grab a few supplies and you've got yourself an awesome and unique memo board to display photos, post memos or even family notes!
For my wheels I decided to paint 2 different colors and to leave one pretty much just how I found it. Whether it's bright colors or vintage looking it all works the same!
The wheels I saw at JunkStock were mounted on a barn wall for display. That's when I fell in love with these crazy memo boards!
I wanted to share this project on my local and syndicated DIY segments so I had to think of a way I could display them without mounting them on a wall. That is when the bike wheel memo board stand was born! It's amazing how creative ideas just grow out of necessity from time to time! Now I think I love them on the stand maybe even more then on the wall! It's perfect for apartments or offices where you're not allowed to put things on the wall.
Come on over to the blog and check out how these awesome memo boards turned out and how you can make one for yourself or that special someone! I promise, you are going to love these unique memo boards!

Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
Diva of DIY

• Teresa Cantwell Marshall

That is so cute! I will be looking for a bike tire so I make one of these for my craft room. It will make a great inspiration board.

• Diva of DIY

@Teresa Cantwell Marshall It will be a perfect inspiration board! Fun and whimsical!

• Marsha West

Great idea for a wedding reception if the couple are into cycling.

• Diva of DIY

@Marsha West That would be amazing wouldn't it! Even just a vintage type wedding!