Art is beauty
Art is beauty
  • Jenison, MI

Good Morning My BAWk, I Mean Beauties! Head on Over and See My Latest Pallet Art for My Kitchen...#diy #palletart

Embracing my "crazy chicken lady" personality..I had to add MORE to my Kitchen. My pallet art now watches over my other VINTAGE chickens in my kitchen.
I used scrap pallet wood that I had and gave it a blue white wash. I used my Silhouette to cut out a rooster shape and the words "le coq" painted it in and and waxed it. It now hangs in my kitchen.
good morning my bawk i mean beauties head on over and see my latest pallet art for, crafts, pallet, repurposing upcycling
Art is beauty

• Steph

Love this! curious..what font is that?

• Wendy

Gender confusion amongst the birds. Strictly speaking she is 'la poule'!

• Wendy

@Kallen What don't you think? The translation or the gender swap? Our Welsummer chap, le coq, a victim of the fox, left a trio of Welsummer females (les poules) and after several months one of them developed a crop of vivid feathers and a strange croak - trying to crow. Nature is weird thoughout the species!