Herb Garden

A friend sent me this photo of the most unique way to do an herb garden. Can't wait to try it. Hope y'all like it as much as I do
Wagon Wheel Herb Garden

26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Debi M

• Laura
    Laura

Cute! But instead of herbs, I may just do this with some shorter annuals. :-)

• OhSally
    OhSally

Great idea! I put a 12 foot 4 x 4 post in my cutting garden with a metal wagon wheel on top...the top is 9-10 feet above the garden, so I have lots of space to add hanging things. In the center, I have this BIG metal butterfly (so it's sitting on top of the wheel on top of the post). From the wheel, I have hung different things different years. One year, I hung pots of herbs, another year I did upside-down tomatoes in plastic children's buckets (tomatoes coming out the hole I made in the bottom and a different variety (interesting shapes and colors) of Basil growing on top of each bucket. I had a collection of bird houses hanging from it one year. I've hung pots of trailing petunias, and this year I have pots of strawberries having a great time hanging from my old wheel. Those wheels can be such fun things to use in the garden!