Jessica C
Jessica C
  • Stoughton, WI

Garden Table Rehab

I found this piece in the trash and decided to make it into a gardening table on our deck. A fresh coat of paint, new knobs and a few accessories did the trick!
This is the table after I pulled it from the trash. It's an odd shape which is probably why it was discarded.
I wanted to use it for planting. I have two little succulent gardens on top of it, but they are easily moved aside for planting projects.
I replaced the knobs with these red ceramic ones from Hobby Lobby. I keep my soil, pots and seeds inside the cabinet.
I keep a plastic tray underneath the table for my gardening tools.
The Sunburst yellow paint is from Rustoleum. It really makes an impact in our yard!
Jessica C