Rachel
Rachel
  • Mesa, AZ

[cute Way to Maximize Kitchen Counter Space]

We live in a 1969 ranch, so we have a very small galley kitchen. I had to come up with cute ways to maximize the space that we did have...
I placed a vintage stool on one of the counters and placed my utensils and our "catch all" box on top.  While there was plenty of space to store canisters underneath.
I placed a vintage stool on one of the counters and placed my utensils and our "catch all" box on top. While there was plenty of space to store canisters underneath.
I hung a shelf with a towel rack above the sink and use a vintage wire basket to hold hand towels.  Canisters hold vintage cookie cutters.
I hung a shelf with a towel rack above the sink and use a vintage wire basket to hold hand towels. Canisters hold vintage cookie cutters.

To see more: http://wildflowercreative.blogspot.com/2013/06/cute-way-to-maximize-kitchen-counter.html

1 comment