Kelly
Kelly
  • Canada

My Kitchen Makeover!

I hated my old, dark, dated 80's kitchen but couldn't afford to rip out the cabinets to replace them with new ones. SO this is what I did!
As you can see the header went up to the ceiling
my kitchen makeover, diy, home decor, kitchen design
We removed the header, added some crown molding. Put 1/4" mdf over the cabinet doors to hide the scalloped edges. Installed pot lights. Updated the hardware.
I tried a million different backspalshes and couldn't find one that worked with the black of my cabinets and the browns in the counter tops! Any suggestions?

• Deltamom

Cabinets are beautiful. Did you update the lighting too since you went from dark 80's kitchens to even darker black paint?

• Ino1738714

What a great transformation !

• Jhunt10

Awesome transformation! Looks very modern. Undercabinet LED lights with glass & stainless steel combo tile will make the project look like a million dollars.