Jasmin
Jasmin
  • Canada

My Fun With Painting Furniture. Take 1

I have an awful lot of painted items to share, so I'll start with just a few. Maybe it will inspire you to pick up a brush yourself? I typically only paint pieces that have been severely damaged beyond a natural restoration. No worries - stunning antiques get sold in as is state, sans paint!
The design was chipped out of the original paint... not painted on.
This was a 3 dimensional paint medium I crafted up.
my fun with painting furniture take 1, chalkboard paint, home decor, painted furniture
The whatchamacallit wardrobe turned crafting cupboard with Chalk board fronts and new chicken wire replacing an ugly old mirror
A lovely graphic I painted on from the Graphics Fairy
An old dresser turned coffee station
An old dresser turned coffee station
The lyrics to Dream a little Dream - Louis Armstrong, with a touch of country in the finish
My Giant liquor cabinet made from an old wardrobe. I had permission from JDS legal team to use that logo. No worries! Oh ya - and the Wing back I painted !!!
My little time table!
My little time table!

• Linda Dann

I love your stuff!!! Love the whimsy and the technique!

• Tami Trimm

Can you share your "before" photos with us? That's when even more beauty will be evident ! Thanks again for sharing with all or least myself that is not even a little bit taled like you! Keep those pictures comming along!