Just Updating Pictures From Last Years Pond Project!

Here are just a few shots of the pond as it progresses into it's first spring. We have some green water, which is apparently not bad for the fish...I have barley floating under the waterfall to hopefully clear it naturally. I will let you know how that goes. The tadpoles are now the cutest tiny frogs ever. The pond does require daily cleanup, daily fish feedings, constant weeding and placing of plants here and there...oh my, what a chore! LOL! Okay, seriously, I escape there and find the 'work' pleasure! <I've added several shots, once they load and say complete they vanish...anybody know why or where?>
just updating pictures from last years pond project, outdoor living, ponds water features, I am just loving the colors the green water the orange of the fish and the purple flowers
I am just loving the colors, the 'green' water the orange of the fish and the purple flowers!
just updating pictures from last years pond project, outdoor living, ponds water features, My overly happy dog who thinks she is a puppy still
My overly happy dog, who thinks she is a puppy still!
just updating pictures from last years pond project, outdoor living, ponds water features, not a great shot but I am leaving it because I ve spent HOURS trying to load better ones that seem to vanish once they are complete
not a great shot but I am leaving it because I've spent HOURS trying to load better ones that seem to vanish once they are 'complete.'
just updating pictures from last years pond project, outdoor living, ponds water features, This is not the best picture I need to work on that This is the far end of the pond though
This is not the best picture, I need to work on that! This is the far end of the pond though.
just updating pictures from last years pond project, outdoor living, ponds water features, our happy fish
our happy fish
just updating pictures from last years pond project, outdoor living, ponds water features, I just love the small plants that are taking off so well around the edges of the pond with a little bit of the waterfall in the background
I just love the small plants that are taking off so well around the edges of the pond, with a little bit of the waterfall in the background...
just updating pictures from last years pond project, outdoor living, ponds water features, One of my favorite pictures Sir Rib bit is waiting for his share of the fish food
One of my favorite pictures...Sir Rib-bit is waiting for his share of the fish food.
just updating pictures from last years pond project, outdoor living, ponds water features, A small space between rocks has become this frogs home He waits there for me to come out and bring fish food I never thought I d have so much fun just watching a frog and his name is Sir Rib bit
A small space between rocks has become this frogs home. He waits there for me to come out and bring fish food. I never thought I'd have so much fun just watching a frog...and his name is Sir Rib-bit!
just updating pictures from last years pond project, outdoor living, ponds water features, Just so you can see how small the frog really is
Just so you can see how small the frog really is!
just updating pictures from last years pond project, outdoor living, ponds water features, the pebble is pea gravel
the pebble is pea gravel!
just updating pictures from last years pond project, outdoor living, ponds water features, hasn t even shed his tail yet
hasn't even shed his tail yet
just updating pictures from last years pond project, outdoor living, ponds water features, You have not had a tour w out an intro to Stupid I tried to give her another name but honestly I check numerous times a day counting 1 to 14 When 1 goes missing it is always her She can be found stuck head first in between rocks
You have not had a tour w/out an intro to Stupid. I tried to give her another name but honestly! I check numerous times a day, counting 1 to 14. When 1 goes missing, it is always her. She can be found stuck head first in between rocks!

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 7 comments
Next