Pink Plant Combinations

A few combinations from around our garden this weekend, all with a little pink...
Pink flower of Geranium macrorrhizum 'Bevan's Variety' scattered in the Shade Path Garden. White variegated Sedum 'Frosty Morn' stands out among the blue Hosta and palmated Geranium foliage.
Dianthus 'Fire Witch' and one little forget-me-not blooming along the Front Walk.
Purple Ninebark (Physocarpus opulifolius 'Summer Wine') flowers start as pink buds and turn white. Fragrant mock orange (Philadelphus) is blooming white in the background.
Pink columbine (Aquilegia) in front of blue Hosta in the Shade Path garden.
Julie @ Wife, Mother, Gardener

• Barb Rosen

Just lovely to get another peek at your garden, Julie!

• Elaine Simmons

Julie, I was going to show you my ninebark in a better year but can't get the "add photos" to work. They are so pretty when they bloom but don't last long. I am in Iowa now till we sell the house and will be moving to AZ so it will be a whole different gardening experience for me there. I know I will miss the green.