Asked on Apr 26, 2012

Asterix. What color would you pick for your master bath countertop to go with your white cabinets?

PamSusan SDesigning Home INc.
+3

q asterix what color would you pick for your master bath countertop to go with your, countertops
  • What is this granite (or marble?) pictured? Very much like the slab. Like the color fade in the middle, reminds me of animal print! The bathroom and the mirror leave much to be desired. The countertop and the faucet are the two best pieces! We use the tile, paint and fabrics to help direct our clients on countertop choices. Anything can work with white!

• Pam

I would add a frame around that mirror also.

• @ AK It's called Asterix and it's granite. Goes good on bars too. Come and see it. Have one bundle still in stock. @Pam I actually told them to get rid of that mirror and buy a big framed one.. or 2 small. I am sure they'll do it later

• Designing Home INc.

I'm agree with Pam. check this picture from my finished project.

q asterix what color would you pick for your master bath countertop to go with your, countertops, We finished this master bath before and then 3 mounts later we came back and did mirror frame this is before frameq asterix what color would you pick for your master bath countertop to go with your, countertops, After frameq asterix what color would you pick for your master bath countertop to go with your, countertops, Detail
  • Susan S

I'm just amazed at the difference simply adding moulding around a "plain Jane" mirror can make. Really ties it all together!!

• Pam

That is such an improvement. Love the black frame against that granite countertop. Perfection!