Bernice H
Bernice H
  • Woodburn, OR

Garden Surprise! Hello! Who/ What Are You?

I did a double take yesterday..I don't even know the name of this plant, and as I was looking at my overgrown mess, I see these white leaves on the green plant! Very subtle..but so pretty! I had to do a double take because I couldn't believe it came from the green plant! I love garden surprises, except for Houttynia!! boo
Hellooo, what's this? Where did you come from? Ohhh you are part of the plant...
Isnt this pretty? This is the first year I have noticed this happening
And my first" flower of spring, foliage has grown up to cover the stem, pretty much.

• Bernice H

I just saw these at a nursery today, forgot the name already, evidently it is a succulent, but not really like we are used to thinking of a succulent. The one I saw also had a few white leaves .

• Arlene White Stricker

I just love the pretty blue flowered garden art amongst the plants.

• Bernice H

@Arlene White Stricker thanks ....hubs counted all the "stuff in my garden , 14 objects..what can I say? If I had flowers, maybe I wouldn't have "stuff", but all my plants are green,i just want to have eyes rest on things too, and I love my garden junk anyway! ha