Pallet Pot Rack

I needed more kitchen storage for my pots and pans, and what better way to organize them than to put them on shelves on the wall? I love all things rustic, so I decided to use a pallet.
A friend gave me a pallet that was just sitting in the garage, waiting on a project.
We began by removing one board, and cutting the pallet right down the middle. We then used brackets from my favorite store-Hobby Lobby-bought when they were half off, so they were about $5 each.
We decided to use both shelves for more storage, but you could certainly use the other shelf elsewhere. We hung them up a little high, in case we wanted to attach hooks to the bottom at a later date.
The open area is perfect for the lids, just an added bonus! And the brackets have built in hooks to hang a towel from- or something else.
I left mine raw, but you could certainly paint and distress it if you like. Or stain it.
I love the way it turned out!
If you would like to see more, check out my blog at: mychaoscrossing.wordpress.com

• Pallet, screws and brackets

15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
Kelleysgirl

• Diggin The Desert
    Diggin The Desert

I was going to ask where you found those beautiful brackets and discovered you got them at MY favorite store Hobby Lobby! The shelves look really great, nice job!

• Kelleysgirl
      Kelleysgirl

Thank you! I should buy stock in that company! I always try to get things at a discount, so I love their half price weeks. Mama taught me never to pay full price. :)

• Carol Cole
    Carol Cole

You do not know how cool I thought this was but how did you clean them up good?

• Kelleysgirl
      Kelleysgirl

This one was actually in very good shape unlike many that I see. Just needed a little sanding. 😊

• Margaet may
    Margaet may

Never use pallet wood around food. Wood is toxic even when “cleaned”. Contains feces from rodents and other toxins. Please research, don’t take my word.

• Jamie Haas
      Jamie Haas

Look for the HT stamp for heat treated wood. There are no chemicals in it. I don't know about rodent droppings, but if you power wash with the hose before using, should be OK.

• Goldbeargirl
    Goldbeargirl

LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! GREAT IDEA, THANKS