Mini Beach Terrarium in Stemless Wine Glass

$7.00

What can you do with a wine glass besides drink wine? I finally thought of something! I've been wanting to make a terrarium for a long time. This little stemless wine goblet turned out to be the best little vessel for a tiny little beach terrarium. I had recently learned about an amazing store nearby called Artemisia, where you can make your own terrarium right there in the store. How cool is that!? I hurried in to get some terrarium supplies and this is what I came up with. More terrariums to come, I'm sure!
A wine glass (stemless in this case) some sand, an easy care air plant and a few fun beachy accessories make the cutest little terrarium!
I love how the itty bitty jewels catch the light and the other objects cast cool shadows.
It has such a fun beach vibe and that plant only needs to be watered every other week. So easy and fun to do!

3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
Sherry C

• Juliebd

It is not bad luck to remove a tiny bit of sand from the beach - as long as you return to the beach some of the way too many seashells you took home last time. ;-)

• Juliebd

PS- if you do 'borrow' a bit of beach sand, its a good idea to boil, rinse and let dry in the sun any sand you take home. That will get rid of salt and and microbes that could smell up your house if you dont clean the sand.