DIY Container Fairy Garden

$40

What a great, simple project for families to do together. I discuss each element for making your fairy garden special, as well as ideas for discussions with the kids along the way.
Finished Container Fairy Garden. Whimsical and fun!
A variety of colors and textures will make your fairy garden fabulous
Nice and cozy for fairy visits. Made with left over wood from other projects (plus acorn tops for the roof)
Such a great project to work on with your kids
Becky from Practips

• Sonali Mishra

Hi Becky. You have made a really cute fairy garden. I especially love the fact that you have used actual plants for ground cover and not just moss. It looks so lush & green!! Quick question.... what care do you have to take with the plants so that they do not 'flood' the garden? What effect has the fairy cottage endured with daily watering etc.? I'd really appreciate your experience on this. Thanks.

• Becky from Practips

I placed gravel under the dirt for drainage, and the garden was just fine. The cottage is still doing well. You could put a sealer on the cottage for extra protection. Thanks for your comment! 😊

1 comment