Bernice H
Bernice H
  • Woodburn, OR

More Dish Flowers..

Recently put some more together , it is harder than I thought, trying to figure what looks good together. I finally just DID IT!
This is a tray, oblong, I thought was sort of different and I liked it.I put it in the front "yard"
The one on the left I think is a jello mold.
I thought about these 2 separate pieces FOREVER it seems. What to do with them? FINALLY  I just plopped them together. NOt wonderful, but at least out of my hair now.The bird is an avon bird,
I thought about these 2 separate pieces FOREVER it seems. What to do with them? FINALLY I just plopped them together. NOt wonderful, but at least out of my hair now.The bird is an avon bird,
I filled the bottom of the bird with silicone, then half marbles then more silicone so water would not
accumulate....mosquitoes ya know.
I filled the bottom of the bird with silicone, then half marbles then more silicone so water would not accumulate....mosquitoes ya know.
more dish flowers, flowers, gardening, outdoor living
I am so surprised but I think I like this one the best! Until it gets all water spotted!boo
The front yard..you can see a "mushroom" in there too.
Her majesty ...lounging on neighbors little broken down porch..they would have a hissy if they knew,
:( She is just watching us.Afraid to go out if we are not there.
Her majesty ...lounging on neighbors little broken down porch..they would have a hissy if they knew, :( She is just watching us.Afraid to go out if we are not there.

• Jean Myles

I love the rocks with faces in your garden . Did you make them?

• Bernice H

Hi Jean,no I didn't. I bought them at a street fair in Rockaay BeachOregon coast a few years ago. The woman who made them was discontinuing selling them. However I found out you can find the molds online. I love them too!

• Jean Myles

I love everything Thanks for sharing with us.

• Bernice H

@jean@kelly.....thank you...I miss my garden....I love Hostas.....so hardy and faithful!