CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS????

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS????

• Gabrielle Falk

Hi. Gabrielle from Sydney (Australia). I think the best suggestion would either be: take a cutting to your local nursery, or a photo of the plant, with a description of the position the plant is growing in. I've done that several times with our local nursery, who apparently I scared the hell out of when I took a cutting of a plant that had funny little bits of whitish stuff on it. It turned out to be a particular sort of mite that can decimate any plant/s, especially in a nursery. It looked like a bit of talcum powder. Nevertheless, the nurseryman recovered.

• Sue Kiene

Very pretty plant. Love the flowers. I love how many times people say take it to your local nursery and have them tell what it is or what is wrong but people do not think about the fact that you could be taking something into that nursery or greenhouse that could kill their product/business. If you have a local nursery, get your cutting or sample, put it in a ziploc bag. Make sure the exterior is wiped off if you are talking some kind of pest problem. Go to the nursery but do not take it in with you. Go in and ask for their assistance and bring them outside to look at it. Probably a good idea to call ahead to make sure of a good time because you may need to talk to a specific person. We like plants and they are our hobby. They work with plants for their living. Do not be detriental to their business.