Barb King
Barb King
  • Strasburg, ND

This is My Garden Here in ND. It is 50ft Wide and About 60 Ft Long.

I plant my rows far enough apart to till between, but still have to hoe between plants. Try to go organic with no chemicals. For three I sold my stuff at Farmer's Mkt. but this year I'm not, people don't want to pay, they grumble if I chg a dollar a lb. for tomatoes etc!
Cabbage with geraniums, broccoli and peppers, I also plant squash, and some herbs like chives, parsley, and cilantro.
There are kohlrabi, peppers,cabbage, broccoli in lower portion and the tomatoes are surrounded by the buckets which I soon remove.
Cucumbers inside fence, peas on outside, then  corn beans onions potatoes.
Cucumbers inside fence, peas on outside, then corn beans onions potatoes.
Corn, onions
Corn, onions
Potatoes,
Potatoes,

• Linda Tournay

Fantastic,Beautiful and you can be very proud. I can see a lot of work went into that plot...Hope you reaped a great bounty.

• Nelda

Wow..So beautiful and lots of work! You can can the goodies , decorate the jar in different ways. Give as gifts..Birthday's, Christmas, etc.