Kristin
Kristin
  • San Marcos, CA

DIY Clay Garden Tags

How to make garden tags out of clay for your vegetables
My sweet hubby finished making my garden so I decided it was in need of some pretty clay garden tags. It's simple ~ roll, stamp and bake~
Roll out the clay until it's approximately  1/8″
Roll out the clay until it's approximately 1/8″
Use your knife to cut out long rectangles and shape the ends into points so they will easily go into the soil.
diy clay garden tags, crafts, gardening
Stamp your words onto the clay  and add optional bling. If you don't have stamps, you can use a sharpie after the baking process is complete.
Stamp your words onto the clay and add optional bling. If you don't have stamps, you can use a sharpie after the baking process is complete.
diy clay garden tags, crafts, gardening
Transfer the markers to a cookie sheet and smooth out any imperfections with your finger.

I let the markers sit out over night to dry and then placed them in the oven the next morning baking them according to the clay package instructions.

Seal them
Transfer the markers to a cookie sheet and smooth out any imperfections with your finger. I let the markers sit out over night to dry and then placed them in the oven the next morning baking them according to the clay package instructions. Seal them
diy clay garden tags, crafts, gardening
diy clay garden tags, crafts, gardening
Kristin

• Sherrie S

Such a great idea. I think everyone will love the stamped lettering. I know I do.

• Miriam I

This is a great idea!